Almenta International’s Building an Effective Team training program provides team members with tools to work efficiently and effectively towards one vision. To be effective, team members have to know how to collaborate, communicate effectively, deal with conflict, and build healthy lasting relationships. Successful teams are effective work groups whose effectiveness rests in the degree of motivation, co-ordination and purpose; and whose synergy produces an energy and creativity beyond them as individuals.
In this highly interactive and eye-opening training session, our thought provoking expert trainer will provide your team with excellent tools and techniques that could be incorporated in their daily activities. Application of these techniques and principles will result in creating high team morale and an increase in performance.
TARGET AUDIENCE INCLUDE – Managers, Leaders & Team Members, Supervisors & Team Leaders, Team/Staff Members and individuals who want to improve Team Work.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- Understanding differences and roles within the team
- How to strengthen interpersonal relationships
- How to manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions
- Develop more effective communication skills and be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver and focused leader
- Identify the main obstacles to effective team working
- Understand the nature of the team formation process
- Understand the critical components required for a high performing team
- Use these components to build a team that works effectively as a unit creating synergy
- Explain the benefits of developing and maintaining effective team working
- Develop great problem solving and facilitations skills
- Ability to build synergized and effective teams
- An appreciation of team work and team dynamics
- Demonstrate understanding of improving business performance through team work
- Distinguish the leadership and team member roles
- Learn techniques to foster teamwork and create a supportive culture