Emotional Intelligence is the capacity to recognize and effectively manage emotions in ourselves and with others. Emotional intelligence increases our ability to make effective decisions, build relationships, deal with stress, and cope with change. Emotional Intelligence is significant for anyone who leads or works with other people no matter the size of the organization.
In this thought provoking course, the facilitator provides participants with the tools and techniques to develop emotional intelligence to better lead teams, work with peers, and manage up. This course further explores how participants can develop their own EQ; thereby increasing career success and improving relationships both inside and outside the workplace. An excellent course to building effective and high performing teams!
TARGET AUDIENCE INCLUDE – Managers, Leaders & Team Members, Supervisors & Team Leaders and individuals who want to improve Emotional Intelligence Skills.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- To develop and implement Emotional Intelligence competencies to enhance their relationships in work and life
- Increasing understanding of social and emotional behaviors
- How to adapt and manage their responses to particular situations
- How to maneuver through complex and difficulty relationships
- Define emotional intelligence and how it relates to personal and organizational success
- Apply tools to increase personal skills: self-awareness and self-management of personal emotions
- Apply tools to increase social skills: recognizing the emotions in others and responding to those emotions
- Generate powerful and productive team synergy
- Maximize morale and resistance to stressors
- The ability to create an environment for productive work relationships
- Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities that promote trust, motivation and commitment