This year’s unexpected test drive of the future of work and business has exposed some truths about potential vulnerabilities in our operations. Though some organizations have transitioned swiftly to new ways of working, some of the questions that remain are: How do we keep our business momentum? How do we continue to build organizations that are resilient and future-ready? As we move forward, what strategies can we leverage for sustainable business performance? In this webinar, 2021 – Leveraging the Power of Synergies, Dr Mary Ritz and Dr Meiya Nthoesane explore and discuss how we can advance the business future through a triad of customer management, financial intelligence and leadership. The provide nuggets on what leaders, teams, organizations and business owners need to do to advance customer management and financial intelligence to help build business sustainability
Training Solutions PDF
Certifications & Memberships
- Trust: The Hard Currency of Business
- What You Should Learn About Your Clients | Burn The Ship Ep. 115: Dr. Mary Ritz
- Leveraging the Power of Synergies with Dr. Mary Ritz and Dr. Meiya Nthoesane.
- Employee and Customer Satisfaction: The Survey Metrics You Need to Know
- Driving Employee Engagement in a Crisis